Naughty or Nice Tag
So I was tagged to do the Naughty or nice tag and I decided today is a good day to post this up.
- Tag & link the person who tagged you- bookishkimberly
- Tag & link me/ this post (if you would be so kind, I love reading your answers!) jenniely.com
- Tick/ cross off the ones you’ve done
- Tag another 10 people
Received an ARC and not reviewed it.
Guilty. But there’s a good reason for it. They usually ask me to review a second book of a series when I have not read the first one. I did tell them if they can be so kind to also deliver me the first book so I can know how the series goes, but they never did. So I just left it on the side.
Have less 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
I have 50%. Got to catch up on those unread ARCS lol.
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
I can’t really say yes to this. I always do a review but right now I’m kind of behind on my reviews.
Folded down the page of a book
Yes I have. I know I’m a monster! But that was before I got way into reading. I was going with the flow and then I started keeping them nice.
Accidentally spilled on a book
Hmmm yeah. I eat and drink while I read so this happens once in a while.
6. DNF a book this year
I’ve been good with this one. No DNF books for me
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading.
Nope. for me I always go with the synopsis and then check all editions to see which one is the prettiest and then buy that edition.
Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else
Always. When I get overwhelmed I have to find a way to calm myself down (anxiety issues) so I read. Maybe a chapter or two just to settle my nerves.
Skim read a book
Guilty. When the best part starts happening, all of sudden there’s this unnecessary mumbo jumbo that I always skim thru because its not that important for me.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal
Always complete it. I’m a badass that’s why lol.
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it to the library
I don’t go to the library. I rather just buy the book and keep it lol.
Broke a book buying ban
Always. I can never last a full month. If anything I can last maybe up to two weeks.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forget what the book was about
Never! Once I finish a book I have type up my thoughts about it before I forget.
Wrote in a book you were reading
Yes. I was trying this thing called annotating and I didn’t like it. Never again. I am trying post-its notes. Way better for me.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
I always keep track of what books I read and so It always go to my Goodreads
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend
My friends are not bookworms lol. So it’s a no.
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book
Nope lol. If a friend wants to borrow a book, then of course I tell him or her straight up my answer.
18. Broke the spine of someone’s else’s book
Nobody I know here owns a book lol.
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged
Thankfully that hasn’t happened…. yet lol.
Sat on a book accidentally
This happens at times when I get disrupted and I just put it down and when I come back my butt meets my book.
Total score: 9/10
Now for the fun part. Time to tag some bloggers!
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and enjoy it with your loved ones!