Sorry for not continuing with the Blogmas posts but I got a good one that I’ve been thinking about for a while now. I don’t particularly organize on what I will read for each month, I just go with the flow. However, I want to try to spice things up for the new year. So I got some new things I want to try out.
Reading & Writing Resolutions for 2019:
- Read at least one classic a month
- Tackle down the books I already own (read at least 3-4 books a month from my shelve)
- Buy at least two books a month (depending what anticipated release there are)
- Organize the type of genre I want to read for that month
- Get some reading done every night (50-100 pages)
- Host a read-along! (always wanted to try it out)
- Do at least three giveaways
- Do QOTD thru Bookstagram (great way to interact with the community)
- Get back to journaling
- Start writing a story (I want to start this ASAP)
Is anyone planning on doing a reading resolution for 2019? I would like to read your resolutions.
I think of life as a good book. The further you get into it, the more it begins to make sense.